January 15, 2016

Cincy Chic - New Year, New You

Next week I'll be participating in the annual Cincy Chic's New Year, New You Event!
If you're local to Cincinnati and want to check out OTR's newest venue and some amazing local businesses, be sure to stop by this event next Friday.

Details , and better yet a DISCOUNT, below ...

Cincy Chic New Year New You

I'll be there with {surprise, surprise} Stella & Dot! Our new line launched this past week and I am so excited about the new collections. As a long time shopper, it's one of my favorite collections to date. My favorite collection has to be the Morocco collection. I love the intricate, hand worked details and marble stone throughout the pieces. 

S&D spring 2016S&D spring 2016
S&D spring 2016S&D spring 2016

26 and Counting readers can receive 50% off admission. Just head to  https://nyny15.eventbrite.com and use code STELLADOT at checkout to get half off your ticket.

Hope to see you there!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment