January 28, 2016

Part Blanket, Part Sweater

26 and Counting - Drapey Sweater1

26 and Counting - Drapey Sweater4

26 and Counting - Drapey Sweater5

26 and Counting - Drapey Sweater2

26 and Counting - Drapey Sweater6

26 and Counting - Drapey Sweater3

looktab_dark
Sweater: Evereve • JeansPaige Jewelry: Stella & Dot Bag: Michael Kors  Boots: Trunk Club

I live in this cozy sweater during the winter. I love the neckline and off the shoulder cut, but what I love the most is how it feels like I am wearing a blanket. While this gem is starting to show it's love {hello fuzzies and pilling}, I won't stop wearing it anytime soon. Well maybe if we get a wave of warm weather....but let's be real. It won't be warm until at least March. We have at least another 60 days together. And I'm going to make the most of it! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment