February 24, 2016

Fan Favorite

Madewell Floral Top 6

Madewell Floral Top 8

Madewell Floral Top 4

Madewell Floral Top 2

Madewell Floral Top 3

Madewell Floral Top 5

Madewell Floral Top 7

Madewell Floral Top 1

looktab_dark
CardiganMadewell • Top: Madewell • Pants: The Limited Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Boots: Nordstrom

Swingy floral top, cozy cardigan sweater, and black ankle pants. You've seen this outfit before and you're seeing it again today. While I've been big into wearing neutral colors and simple pieces lately, this top literally screamed at me while I was in Madewell. I resisted at first, but after going home and dreaming about the top, {yes, clothes dream are legit}. I decided to treat myself for my birthday. 

And not that I need compliments to make me feel better about a purchase, but it didn't hurt that this lovely received some serious praise. She's a fan favorite already and it's not even spring. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment