February 16, 2016

Lately...

Let's just say it's been a little bit colder the past few weeks... With temperatures in the teens and single digits, regular outfit photos have been put on a temporary hold. But I have been snapping some quick {aka low res} shots in the morning on my way to work and thought I'd share those with you today.

I've really been loving these outfits and plan to shoot them soon, but until then here's a glimpse of what I've been wearing lately.

Feeling icy today ☄☄☄

TopAnthropologie • Jacket: Zara• Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Bag: Stella & Dot

Somedays a girl just wants to make a statement 💁 #stelladotstyle

Top: Banana Republic • Cardigan : Zara• Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Bag: Stella & Dot

My version of a birthday suit via Madewell and Stella & Dot ☺️🎉💁

TopMadewell • Cardigan: Madwell • Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Bag: Stella & Dot

When most of the city is off for a holiday or closed due to ❄️, you better believe I consider leggings pants. Happy Monday 😊

Top: Banana Republic • Cardigan: Madewell • Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Boots: Easy Spirit 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment