February 4, 2016

Monochromatic

26 and Counting - Grey Scale6

26 and Counting - Grey Scale1

26 and Counting - Grey Scale3

26 and Counting - Grey Scale5

26 and Counting - Grey Scale2

26 and Counting - Grey Scale4

looktab_dark
Sweater: Anthropologie • JeansBR Sunglasses: Rayban Jewelry: Stella & Dot  Boots: Sam Edelman

I don't know if I've ever matched my backdrop as well as I do today. I'm on record as saying as much, but monochromatic dressing is my new thing lately, and these stretchy amazing jeans from Banana are making my flair for neutral dressing all the more easier. I stalked these bad boys for a good while, waiting to nab them during a 40% off promotion. I also saved a few reward dollars and ended up practically stealing them for $10 or something ridiculous. If you're in the market for high-waisted, ankle length, beyond comfortable jeans, I can't recommend these more. 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment