March 1, 2016

How to Wear a Statement Necklace Part 2

Statement Necklace b1

Statement Necklace b4

Statement Necklace b7

Statement Necklace b2

Statement Necklace b3

Statement Necklace b5

Statement Necklace b6

looktab_dark
Blazer: Gap • TopAnthropologie • Pants: The Limited Necklace: Stella & Dot • Shoes: JCrew Factory

On to Part 2! 

I could have kept it simple with solid colors, but I thought I'd change it up a bit and share how you can wear a bold pattern AND a statement necklace together at the office. To be honest, this wasn't what I thought I'd put together when I styled a work look, but I love it. I can see myself wearing different versions of this outfit over the next few months. When its warmer, I'll ditch the blazer.  If I'm feeling extra girly, I could switch the chambray blazer for a pink one. Endless possibilities! 

Either way, this look and necklace will be heavy rotation the next few months. 


Up next, Part 3: A Night Out



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment