December 1, 2015

Down to Business

1IMG_0760

1IMG_0631

1IMG_0720

1IMG_0652

1IMG_0769

1IMG_0724

looktab_dark
Jacket: Ann Taylor • Top: Ann Taylor • Pants: The Limited • Necklace: Stella & Dot • Boots: Sam Edelman

I don't know about you, but I was slow moving yesterday. Between all the couch sitting, second helpings, and movie watching I needed a weekend to detox from the holiday. Instead, it was back to work. 

We are entering the stretch of the season where I opt for comfort and warmth. Those two things don't always translate well when it comes to blogging and personal style, but I'm committed to giving it a solid go of it. 

And if you unplugged for the weekend, I have a giving away Mystery Hostess Rewards for Stella & Dot. Check it out here.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment