July 21, 2017

What I Wore to Vegas

So it's been a while guys {October -- if you scroll down}! The last few months I've really missed this space. The last year I've been acclimating to my new city {I'm in Chicago now!} and working on the blog wasn't a priority. But I have my new city wits about me and I want to spend some more time here -- blogging outfits and looks of the day. I still need to figure out shooting in Chicago, but in the meantime I wanted to share with you a few looks I wore while I was in Vegas last week. 

Wednesday Night - Dinner at Herringbone in the Aria
Untitled

       Dress: LOFT • EarringsS&D  Bracelet: Covet  Shoes: DV by Target
       
Wednesday was my first FULL day in Vegas. While must of my friends attended S&D's director day, I spent the day by the pool and exploring Vegas. That night a group of us headed to Aria for dinner at Herringbone. So good! It was a great excuse to wear this lemon print dress from LOFT. I picked it up a few week back and was looking for a good reason to wear it. I honestly haven't worn dresses that much the last few years, but the cut on this dress is very flattering. Especially if you're curvy like me. It hits in all the right places. Since the print is so bold, I added a simple necklace and my favorite cuff. And for a little fun I added these Gita Tassel earrings.


Thursday - Kick Off S&D Hoopla and Stylist Fashion Show
Untitled

TopAnthro PantsAnthro  Necklace: S&D • Bracelet: S&D Shoes: Madewell 

Thursday was the first full day of Hoopla {our annual Stella & Dot conference}. The highlight for me is our fashion show which features S&D stylists as models and showcases our new fall collection. While everyone is dressed to the nines for all of Hoopla -- everyone brings it for the fashion show -- so I opted for these wide-leg printed pants and top from Anthro. I originally had a maxi planned -- but when I saw this look a few days before my trip I had to have it. Wide-leg pants don't always work so well for me, but the material and pattern of these ended being perfect. 


Friday Day - Day 2 of S&D Hoopla
Untitled

TopAnthro (on sale) • JeansAnn Taylor (40% off)  Necklace: S&D (1 2 3• Bracelet: S&D (I'm wearing 2 of these stacked together) • Shoes: DV by Target 

Friday was by far my busiest day in Vegas so I opted for a tried and true outfit. If you follow me on IG you've seen this top on repeat constantly. After finding a pair of white jeans at AT this look came together really easily and worked for a long day of meetings and meals. If you're eyeing this top, pop over to Anthro -- it's on sale! When I'm wearing a neutral look like this -- I love to layer up my jewelry. I mixed and matched 3 different necklaces for an easy layered looks. Easy, mix and match layering pieces are such a big trend in jewelry right now.  And how cute is my friend Ren? You can catch out more of her style on IG.


Friday Night - Stella & Dot Dance Party @ Hakkasan
Untitled

JumpsuitAnthro  Necklace: S&D • Earrings : S&D • Shoes: Madewell 

Friday night called for an outfit change as we headed to Hakkasan for a Girl's Night Out. Truth be told, I didn't even make to the club and opted for a more local scene at one of the MGM bars. But I loved this look! This Anthro jumper is an absolute dream. I'm wearing a Medium and it worked perfectly. Plus the material is super soft and luxurious. For accessories I added a pop of color with the Alice Sandals from Madewell. It's a low heel which was great for all the walking we did throughout the MGM that night. As for jewels, I added the Gita Tassel earrings again but this time in black, Popped on simple hammered necklace and I was good to go. 


But that's enough about me? How have you been? Any one still reading this old blog? Would love to hear if you are -- and what you'd like to see more of as I start planning a blog revival. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment